• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sanzar litigation group

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sanzar litigation group

I am pleased to say SANZAR group has now reached the minimum number needed to consider future engagement with HMRC as a group. the number is growing every day.

Our appointed Barrister is in discussion with a leading Law firm and the matter is progressing quickly.

Anybody who is still sitting on the side lines, do get in touch with OKR to access private sanzar forum

Join

Hello, I was with SANZAR for two years 09/10 and 10/11 and have received proceedings from HMRC. Can you add me to the litigation thread please as I would like to join.

Thank you
    Vin

Comment

to join Sanzar litigation group

Hello, I was with SANZAR for two years 09/10 and 10/11 and have received proceedings from HMRC. Can you add me to the litigation thread please as I would like to join.

Thank you
      M Asif

Comment

Update

Originally posted by workhard25 View Post

Thank you
        M Asif
        Sanzar group has over 150 members now. We have a dedicated Barrister working for our group.

JR application and representation to the APNs received and due to be received are also being implemented.

Hence anybody (Sanzar scheme users) who is still not a sanzar private group member but has received an APN with a deadline, has to contact OLD KENT ROAD to get access to the private forum.

United we stand, better for us.

Comment

Can i join Sanzar Group, have APN 2008/9 2009/10? I did get a priavte email a while ago from OKR and sent email back on friday and awaiting a reply ..... thanks

Comment

Working...
          X