• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Netmeg.com - Investment Options

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Netmeg.com - Investment Options

Hi All,

Has anyone had any experience with Nutmeg.com for investments? I have finally paid off all my debts, and am now wanting to get investing and thought I would have a go at some self investment. I know I should really speak to an IFA, which I will.

I have seen nutmeg.com and they seem like a decent service... all managed at charges between 0.3% and 1%, with some clever fund selections etc. So my questions are:

1) Has anyone used them, and has it been useful?
    2) They offer pensions, as they are fairly new, I would imagine this could all fall through and I wouldnt get my money back?
    3) What does Government-defined pension outcomes mean?

Thanks in advance,

Paul
    Kind Regards,

Paul

Working...
X