• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Seeking advice concerning pay (or the lack thereof)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seeking advice concerning pay (or the lack thereof)

I have been contracting with a company for a couple of months now, but I seem to have no end of problems when it comes to being paid.

Essentially, there have been around 3 or 4 occasions where I have not been paid (and have had to wait a significant amount of time for the pay to later come through) or have been paid less than what I am due.

Does anyone know where I stand when it comes to being payed inaccurately or not at all? The company, agency and umbrella company keep pointing fingers at each other which makes it very difficult to figure out who's causing these problems.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Since you are through Umbrella, the only part of the chain you can chase or make demands to is the Umbrella. Ensure you have a copy of the timesheets signed by the client and hope for the best. Meanwhile start looking for new gig. If i were you i would have done so at the second significant delay in payment and at the first payment which was less than the signed timesheets.

Comment

Working...
    X