• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

StartUp Loans

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fortunately for me, i'm highly desirable and extremely skiled in all aspects of IT/networking/security/etc etc so i wont have trouble getting the job if they're around for the taking as i tick all boxes and have over 12 years experience in it all.

The risk is simply no available vacancies. And yes, the plan is to have my buffer without taking on a loan. But i'm looking at other avenues as that buffer isnt going to build up as quick as getting hold of a loan.

Thanks for the input all. I think i have enough to take it all into considerstion

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by chrisaxe21 View Post
      Fortunately for me, i'm highly desirable and extremely skiled in all aspects of IT/networking/security/etc etc so i wont have trouble getting the job if they're around for the taking as i tick all boxes and have over 12 years experience in it all.

The risk is simply no available vacancies. And yes, the plan is to have my buffer without taking on a loan. But i'm looking at other avenues as that buffer isnt going to build up as quick as getting hold of a loan.

Thanks for the input all. I think i have enough to take it all into considerstion

Cheers
      Good luck
      Best Forum Advisor 2014
      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

I'm not sure if I'd lend to someone* if their reason for wanting the loan was the possibility that the couldn't repay the loan.

This is like lending to a poker player in a non table stakes game who is drawing to a low gutshot straight on a flushing, paired board.

*as a p2p lender

Comment

Working...
        X