• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

2015/16 Top Rate Tax Increases

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AndyAccountingIT View Post
    First post, so learning not to get it completely wrong......
    FTFY
    When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

First post, so learning not to test on live......
      As punishment, we require you to trawl (not troll) this forum to get an idea of the tulip advice passed off by many accountants to our members as gospel.

Then you will see why we are

Then you compound it by claiming to test on live. lol you could have used any kind of statement that was actually true. I think you believed what you told us Perhaps your next post was going to advise us on pension options.

Comment

First post, so learning not to test on live......
        Right.

Are you sure you're cut out for accountancy?

Comment

Luckily he's also able to offer IR35 advice: http://forums.contractoruk.com/accou...ml#post2046050
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
            Luckily he's also able to offer IR35 advice: http://forums.contractoruk.com/accou...ml#post2046050
            I was going to point that out too but I thought I might look like a stalker.

Thanks

Comment

You're not one of Crunch's 'accountants are you?

As people have said, this shows that you are a joke, and anyone who chooses to use you needs to see a doctor.
              "The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance." Cicero

Comment

Working...
              X