• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

New Freeagent Accountant needed - recommendations?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sravs View Post
    Hello,

Just following up on this thread to find out if anyone has specific recommendations for a first-time contractor. I'm looking for an accountant who uses FreeAgent. There is a list of accredited accountants on the FreeAgent website but I haven't come across any reviews for any of them yet. Maslins in the only one that seems to be active on this forum that uses FreeAgent. Any recommendation will be very helpful.

Thanks
    We're FreeAgent accredited

Comment

Originally posted by sravs View Post
      Hello,

Just following up on this thread to find out if anyone has specific recommendations for a first-time contractor. I'm looking for an accountant who uses FreeAgent. There is a list of accredited accountants on the FreeAgent website but I haven't come across any reviews for any of them yet. Maslins in the only one that seems to be active on this forum that uses FreeAgent. Any recommendation will be very helpful.

Thanks
      There was a CUK member who fairly regularly recommended us on here, but then NLUK told him off for doing so and haven't seen him on here since!

We're small compared to the likes of SJD...so I guess it's inevitable that they get more recommendations, though also more complaints. Doesn't mean they're better or worse, just more commonly used.

Comment

Vote Maslin

Originally posted by Maslins View Post
        There was a CUK member who fairly regularly recommended us on here, but then NLUK told him off for doing so and haven't seen him on here since!
        I'm the aforementioned consumer of Chris' services and (as per previous posts and NLUK's censure) am a very happy bunny. FreeAgent is a great tool and the service wrapper round it - "you need to submit your VAT return TOMORROW Mojito" - keeps me on the good side of the legalities. I met Chris at the start of the engagement but have not needed to since, contact via email mostly, phone occasionally.

Comment

Working...
        X