• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Private groups

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Private groups

I keep seeing references to private groups for which you need PM rights. I've got PM rights but don't see any private looking groups. Is the private group just PM rights so that you can contact others in your scheme using your forum name?

Originally posted by retrodeath View Post
    I keep seeing references to private groups for which you need PM rights. I've got PM rights but don't see any private looking groups. Is the private group just PM rights so that you can contact others in your scheme using your forum name?
    If there is a thread that is named after the scheme you were on, go through it and see if there is a private group organiser. If there is, send them a PM asking to join. If it's not obvious, post a msg asking if anyone is. If there isn't you could start one up yourself.

Comment

Working...
    X