• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

IT contracts in the U.K.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IT contracts in the U.K.

I am a 63 year old U.K. citizen (born and bred) in ICT. Left U.K. in 1992 and live in South Africa now want to come back to a contract job in IT anywhere in the U.K. does anyone have advice on the best way to go about it ?

You read the newbie guides to the right -->

Use the search option as explained in the sticky in this very part of the forum to see if your question or area of problem has been discussed before (which I can bet it has)....

You do a bit of your own research....

And then come and ask us a reasonable question we can begin to answer. We are happy to help if you've put a modicum of effort in first.

Maybe something a little more specific as well so we an give you direct advice rather than have to write chapter and verse.
    Last edited by northernladuk; 28 January 2016, 19:32.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

A lot depends on what you do, dev?, test? PM? BA?

Comment

Responding to advice given

Thanks folks for the advice I'll do a little more research and then be more specific with my query, just to say my expertise is in Microsoft systems analysis, and software program design, test and dev using C sharp and asp.net I've done a lot of ICT managerial stuff and infrastructure support on Microsoft systems but not to interested in that anymore.

Comment

Working...
        X