• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Biztalk

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    I am a lapsed BizTalk guru.

Which adapter, what are the connection issues? Or do you mean connection issues to the message box (SQL Server)?

PS. Does Microsoft BizTalk Server Have a Future? | QuickLearn Training Blog

PPS. I wouldn't bother with BizTalk as a money spinner.

PPPS. BizTalk 2013 add nothing new of any interest.
    What he said. Provide more details.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
      I am a lapsed BizTalk guru.

Which adapter, what are the connection issues? Or do you mean connection issues to the message box (SQL Server)?

PS. Does Microsoft BizTalk Server Have a Future? | QuickLearn Training Blog

PPS. I wouldn't bother with BizTalk as a money spinner.

PPPS. BizTalk 2013 add nothing new of any interest.
      Its merely a branded Enterprise Service Bus. There are cheaper and more robust options out there nowadays.
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by CheeseSlice View Post
        do you mean wcF?
        nope wcs -- as in websphere commerce server - IBM's e-commerce solution

well I solution I mean pile of out of date sh!t but again maybe I am wrong!

but ty for all the replies!

Comment

If your using WebSphere and MQ, make sure that the queue and channel names you have specified are correct as MQ is case sensitive.

Comment

Working...
          X