• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

London Christmas Party - 12 December 2014

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    So that's why you stick to diet coke these days.
    Red bull and Verve Cliquot all night

I blame RealityHack, SallyAnne, Gonzo, Xeno, Sockpuppet, CM and anyone else who isn't around here to defend themselves... Spartacus. It was their his fault, not mine.
    Best Forum Advisor 2014
    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post

I blame RealityHack, SallyAnne, Gonzo, Xeno, Sockpuppet, CM and anyone else who isn't around here to defend themselves... Spartacus. It was their his fault, not mine.
      Veuve

AYCOTBAC?

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
        Veuve

AYCOTBAC?
        Not drinking the horrible stuff, I don't really care how it's spelt.

Although I think I have a Veuve bottle cooler that we got free that night for buying so much of it. Or maybe I gave it to CM in Manchester later.
        Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

Not drinking the horrible stuff, I don't really care how it's spelt.

Although I think I have a Veuve bottle cooler that we got free that night for buying so much of it. Or maybe I gave it to CM in Manchester later.
          And the cooler?

Comment

A poster on the train tells me that Friday 12th is Christmas Jumper day. I presume this isn't an invitation to throw yourself off the top of the Shard to avoid the festivities. I expect everyone to be suitably attired.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
              A poster on the train tells me that Friday 12th is Christmas Jumper day. I presume this isn't an invitation to throw yourself off the top of the Shard to avoid the festivities. I expect everyone to be suitably attired.

Thats mine sorted,
              "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Ah, that's got RH and Xeno written all over it. Liquid Cocaine - Red Bull, vodka and champagne - makes for a messy night.

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
                  Ah, that's got RH and Xeno written all over it. Liquid Cocaine - Red Bull, vodka and champagne - makes for a messy night.
                  IIRC, the first xmas bash I went to in 2009 the pub we went to didn't sell champagne and RH was horrified, so we had to make do with Cava instead.
                  "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
                    Yep, I think it was their "idea". CM and I arrived late, so it was already in full swing, so I don't know who suggested it.

It was a very messy night.
                    Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

What is the average age of people attending?

Rephrasing that - what is the age of the youngest person attending?

Comment

Working...
                      X