• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

London Christmas Party - 12 December 2014

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cojak View Post
    And me...
    Great, bans all round for secret Santa
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

FFS - Its still Summer....I can't bear thinking about Xmas until at least 1 December!
      I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
        Yes assuming negotiations over a pass out are successful, or I can persuade MrsB to come along as well (she thinks you are all a bunch of internet weirdo's*).

*In some cases she's probably right
        I'm in. Mrs Scrag may come too. Perhaps we can stick spouses in a corner on there own so we can be computer/internet weirdos together without scaring them.
        Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

Originally posted by vwdan View Post
          Do people tend to bring their other halves?
          What on earth has your other half ever done to you (or not done for you) that you want to inflict the CUK collective on her?

Only a fool would suggest introducing their partner to any of the CUK weirdos.
          Best Forum Advisor 2014
          Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
          Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
            What on earth has your other half ever done to you (or not done for you) that you want to inflict the CUK collective on her?

I wanted to introduce my partner to you at Chester Zoo - I did not realize you were a weirdo. And I thought you were so nice.

Wife and kids are at Chester Zoo today - baby bp inflicts it on the rest of us at least once a week.

Comment

How is Mrs Faq?

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post

How is Mrs Faq?
                Indeed, how is that lovely woman that all of us met.
                "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post

How is Mrs Faq?
                  When she met you, thinks went downhill for her. Weirdo.

Comment

My partner is insisting on it. Work has dried up around her parts... or did she say her parts have dried up because of work, anyway, whatever, takings are down so she wants to come along.
                    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

I'll do my best to come along. It'll be good to put some names to faces.

Comment

Working...
                      X