• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Weekend Working

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

haven't, no. not really into climbing movies. the few i have seen don't get close to the real thing. i suppose touching the void wasn't too bad but still a bit sanitised i thought.

Comment

why? are you going to see it?

Comment

no, no,

it was released in 2000, put me off climbing for life, it seemed every five minutes somebody was falling off the mountain

Milan.

Comment

well as they say, there are old climbers and there are bold climbers but there are no old, bold climbers.

Comment

Howye Lads

I'm not working today, but I'm In California, just got back from a night club and can't sleep. Also the wife f**ked off a couple of weeks ago. Altogether not a good time for me.

And the bolivian marching powder is probably not helping.

LG

Comment

nice saying Scots,

Luke, try to Luke on the bright side

Milan.

Comment

I am trying

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes
                  nice saying Scots,

Luke, try to Luke on the bright side

Milan.
                  Hiya, Milan, working weekend for me too. The bedroom furniture is delivered today and have to assemble everything. Mind you, the last weeks at the gym should be useful. It's heavy real wood italian furniture.
                  I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Good afternoon Franko,

I fear you have just raised an anomoly, when you said...

'The bedroom furniture is delivered today and have to assemble everything'

you then qualified this with,

'It's heavy real wood italian furniture.',

surely, if it is heavy real wood itialian furniture, it would arrive _pre-assembled_ utilising professional wood related assembly techiques such as dove tail joints and the like

I fear from your over egged description that what you describe as,

is in fact some flat packed tat from Ikea... which would explain why you have to assemble it - using an allen key I assume

Still, horses for courses eh, one man's rubbish is another man's treasure

All the best,

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes
                      [..]

is in fact some flat packed tat from Ikea... which would explain why you have to assemble it - using an allen key I assume

Still, horses for courses eh, one man's rubbish is another man's treasure

All the best,

Milan.
                      Milan, you forget sometimes I am not english. I furnished a good part of the flat with IKEA and absolutely love it. I am very happy when I can find something I like very cheap and decent quality. I don't need to have posh items to make me feel better or belonging to a better class.

Nonetheless, I couldn't find any worthwhile bedroom series in any shop (IKEA or cheaper) and had to get some proper italian manufactured series.

Yes, I could have ask for it to be assembled but I can save 10% as I am quite experienced in those things. Capisc???
                      I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Working...
                      X