• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Moving threads to Light Relief ...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Well I guess there's a kind of little Hitler mentality at work here.
    Its the curse of the English lower-middle class.
    Godwins Law and into LR it goes...
    Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Yes contractors are not headhunted only permies are you should know the difference by now.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
        probably more relevant to Business/Contracts but any way quit bitching!
        It would be if I accepted the job., but I was just describing the process.
        For some reason it seems to have touched a nerve. But that says less about me than those to whom it is a problem.
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
          if this is the case I shall just leave as there is no point in being here.
          Suity... Seriously - Don't Go!!!!!!!

Comment

I asked nicely SAS.

Come back tomorrow.
            "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
            - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by Drewster View Post
              Suity... Seriously - Don't Go!!!!!!!
              He'll be back. I've only been on here a few months and he's left at least twice!

Comment

The board has changed now, and for the poorer.

I was quite enjoying how the headhunter thread was panning out, it was going to keep me amused till lunch time.

I'm sorry but the board used to be like a class room without a teacher, a bit rowdy but good fun. Now she has turned up and it's latin for the rest of the day.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
                  if this is the case I shall just leave as there is no point in being here.
                  Well we all know thats an ideal threat. And stop trying to tulip stir as well.

You are the ultimate troll poster on CUK and are the source of more trouble and tulip stirring than any other poster in CUK history. FACT!
                  What happens in General, stays in General.
                  You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

sasguru
                    Banned
                    If you have to add a , it isn't funny. HTH. LOL.

Comment

Stop it - the lot of you.

You've stopped bantering and now you're acting like a bunch of wee girls.
                      "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                      - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Working...
                      X