• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

EBT HELL: Assignment Solutions Isle Of Man / Premier Tax Strategies / DMS

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by neil99 View Post
    Me.
    Me too!

Comment

Originally posted by DotasScandal View Post
      PM me when you can. I'm hearing there might be something put together (self funded) if there are enough people with APNs out there.
      At the time, it is not clear how many got them.

In the meantime, I'd recommend joining Big Group (see below)

The thing with ASIOM is that it got shut down by IoM authorities (not sure for what motive...), as far as I know.
      ASIOM trusts are being managed by a different company. As far as APN's go, expect one in the immediate future if you ever used them even if you've settled.

Comment

My APN arrived last week.

Comment

Originally posted by bluemonkey71 View Post
          ASIOM trusts are being managed by a different company. As far as APN's go, expect one in the immediate future if you ever used them even if you've settled.
          Hi bluemonkey,

When you say they're being managed by a 'different company' do you know the name of the company and what do you mean by 'managed'?

Thanks,

Comment

Discovery letter

Hi there,

I cannot recall receiving a discovery letter or any correspondence regarding ASIOM for the period 2006/2007. Is there any i can check if there was one issued? If it was not issued, what is my position?
            Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by JD72 View Post
              Hi bluemonkey,

When you say they're being managed by a 'different company' do you know the name of the company and what do you mean by 'managed'?

Thanks,
              Optimus Fiduciaries.

A few of us are trying to contact them in order to get a statement of loan balances to send to HMRC.

Comment

Optimus Fiduciaries.

A few of us are trying to contact them in order to get a statement of loan balances to send to HMRC.

Yep that's them. Although a lot of them are now charging people for the pleasure of providing numbers to them now that they are inundated with requests.

Comment

Originally posted by bluemonkey71 View Post
                  Yep that's them. Although a lot of them are now charging people for the pleasure of providing numbers to them now that they are inundated with requests.

Would anyone know how to get hold of this entity? Optimus ?

I drank more than required in 2006, need tobuild up my records.

Thanks

Comment

Optimus Fiduciaries.

So if an ex ASIOM person wanted to get loans written off they would need to contact these guys? Has anyone done that?

Comment

So if an ex ASIOM person wanted to get loans written off they would need to contact these guys? Has anyone done that?
                      Originally posted by Concerned101 View Post
                      Would anyone know how to get hold of this entity? Optimus ?

I drank more than required in 2006, need tobuild up my records.

Thanks

01624 695868

Nichola Creer or Alison Poole

Comment

Working...
                      X