+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Posts 21 to 30 of 44

Thread: Boomed

  1. #21

    Super poster

    Wanderer is a permanent contractor


    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    3,996
    Thanks (Given)
    36
    Thanks (Received)
    29
    Likes (Given)
    153
    Likes (Received)
    88

    Default

    Free advice and opinions - refunds are available if you are not 100% satisfied.

  2. #22

    More fingers than teeth

    FiveTimes 's job has never been outsourced

    FiveTimes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    here and there
    Posts
    19,561
    Thanks (Given)
    6
    Thanks (Received)
    347
    Likes (Given)
    74
    Likes (Received)
    625

    Default

    Well done SY

    All you need to do now is get fighting fit and shake off all the little diseases you seem to catch

  3. #23

    Godlike

    Bunk 's job has never been outsourced

    Bunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    9,296
    Thanks (Given)
    37
    Thanks (Received)
    183
    Likes (Given)
    98
    Likes (Received)
    652

    Default


  4. #24

    Godlike

    Bunk 's job has never been outsourced

    Bunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    9,296
    Thanks (Given)
    37
    Thanks (Received)
    183
    Likes (Given)
    98
    Likes (Received)
    652

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FiveTimes View Post
    Well done SY

    All you need to do now is get fighting fit and shake off all the little diseases you seem to catch
    The diseases are trying to shake off Suity

  5. #25

    Potty-trained

    suityou01 is NOT a disguised employee

    suityou01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Skid row
    Posts
    20,952
    Thanks (Given)
    177
    Thanks (Received)
    208
    Likes (Given)
    741
    Likes (Received)
    713

    Default

    Agree 5*. For my understanding of suffering I have been really suffering and with all the tests and waiting for test results it's been a worrying time. Then I think of other board members with far worse medical plights and give myself a huge slap for wallowing so have managed to keep all that noise off the board.


    Sent from my iMinion using Tapatalk
    Embrace your inner weird.

  6. #26

    TPAFKAk2p2

    mudskipper is a fount of knowledge

    mudskipper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    24,428
    Thanks (Given)
    759
    Thanks (Received)
    1251
    Likes (Given)
    6033
    Likes (Received)
    4567

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by suityou01 View Post
    Agree 5*. For my understanding of suffering I have been really suffering and with all the tests and waiting for test results it's been a worrying time. Then I think of other board members with far worse medical plights and give myself a huge slap for wallowing so have managed to keep all that noise off the board.
    When are you getting the test results? Any conclusions?

  7. #27

    Potty-trained

    suityou01 is NOT a disguised employee

    suityou01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Skid row
    Posts
    20,952
    Thanks (Given)
    177
    Thanks (Received)
    208
    Likes (Given)
    741
    Likes (Received)
    713

    Default

    Blood test results back. All clear. Even my liver is hanging on in there.

    Poop tests back later this week. At least the night sweats, flu like aches and perpetual brain fog has subsided. Now I'm just left with crippling ibs like spasms, which have robbed me of the last 2 nights sleep.

    Anyway, don't encourage me


    Sent from my iMinion using Tapatalk
    Embrace your inner weird.

  8. #28

    Godlike

    alreadypacked has more data than eek

    alreadypacked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Off-shore
    Posts
    5,909
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    46
    Likes (Given)
    71
    Likes (Received)
    160

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by suityou01 View Post
    Blood test results back. All clear. Even my liver is hanging on in there.

    Poop tests back later this week. At least the night sweats, flu like aches and perpetual brain fog has subsided. Now I'm just left with crippling ibs like spasms, which have robbed me of the last 2 nights sleep.

    Anyway, don't encourage me


    Sent from my iMinion using Tapatalk
    Get some allergy test done, you could be eating something that does'nt give you problems until it hits your intestine.
    Fiscal nomad it's legal.

  9. #29

    Potty-trained

    suityou01 is NOT a disguised employee

    suityou01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Skid row
    Posts
    20,952
    Thanks (Given)
    177
    Thanks (Received)
    208
    Likes (Given)
    741
    Likes (Received)
    713

    Default

    Ok. Thanks for the tip. Does the NHS do this?


    Sent from my iMinion using Tapatalk
    Embrace your inner weird.

  10. #30

    Super poster

    fullyautomatix has more data than eek

    fullyautomatix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Gaul
    Posts
    4,017
    Thanks (Given)
    4
    Thanks (Received)
    56
    Likes (Given)
    26
    Likes (Received)
    249

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by suityou01 View Post
    Blood test results back. All clear. Even my liver is hanging on in there.

    Poop tests back later this week. At least the night sweats, flu like aches and perpetual brain fog has subsided. Now I'm just left with crippling ibs like spasms, which have robbed me of the last 2 nights sleep.

    Anyway, don't encourage me


    Sent from my iMinion using Tapatalk

    Let me guess. You drink a lot of Diet Coke everyday ??

    Oh for the gig !!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.