• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What are you doing this weekend?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Thread recycling.Its good for the environment you know.
    It's a bit damp and it smells.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Friday; quiet evening in, recover from yesterday's murderous training ride
      Saturday; easy ride to bike store and back to get a custom saddle measured up, or rather, to get my arse measured up for a custom race saddle, then eating, drinking and being merry
      Sunday; dunno, this is a long time in the future, probably riding bike
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Tonight not a lot maybe a beer!
        Tomorrow Staying in cos missus is going out
        Sunday Travel to Glasgow

Comment

Nothing much, as I can't, although wifey wants me to check out a 'bargain' cottage for sale in the village.

I think Piratebay is going to get a hit today and I'll stay in bed all weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Hack View Post
            Nothing much
            Anyone would think you have a broken leg or something.

BTW how are you getting on with lawyers direct?

Comment

Originally posted by Old Hack View Post
              Nothing much, as I can't, although wifey wants me to check out a 'bargain' cottage for sale in the village.

I think Piratebay is going to get a hit today and I'll stay in bed all weekend.
              Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              Anyone would think you have a broken leg or something.

BTW how are you getting on with lawyers direct?
              Oh look! It's Cripples United!

You could help each other out; you must have two good legs between you. Why not get the doc to stitch your shoulders together and earn money on fairgrounds as the incredible conjoined geeks?
              And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                Oh look! It's Cripples United!

You could help each other out; you must have two good legs between you. Why not get the doc to stitch your shoulders together and earn money on fairgrounds as the incredible conjoined geeks?
                His willy is bigger and it would make me look bad.

No lawyers yet: waiting to hear what the police say. Currently downloading some manly films I can watch while the family pootle about this weekend. I have a feeling my wife is on a house buying mission though, and it scares me somewhat.

Comment

Well, I've got me hours agreed and I'm off at 2pm today.

I'll be going home to fill me face with lots of pasta as I'm doing a charity walk this weekend.

I'm doing the 24 miles of the Clarendon Way from Salisbury to Winchester. In both directions.

I'm expecting to have two very swollen, blistered feet come Sunday evening!

Comment

I have to work tomorrow - I still have to decide if to take the cash or do time off in lieu.

Sunday is church and swimming. First time to church in 4 weeks

Comment

Originally posted by zoco View Post
                      Well, I've got me hours agreed and I'm off at 2pm today.

I'll be going home to fill me face with lots of pasta as I'm doing a charity walk this weekend.

I'm doing the 24 miles of the Clarendon Way from Salisbury to Winchester. In both directions.

I'm expecting to have two very swollen, blistered feet come Sunday evening!
                      Walking 24 miles? Really?

Comment

Working...
                      X