• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "What are you doing this weekend?"

Collapse

• Old Hack
    replied
    I'll never play poker with my wife. Without elaborating too much, she's negotiated on a house, and reduced it by 20% in what some think is a buyers market. Lovely little place too.

Leave a comment:

• RedSauce
    replied
    Tonight I am having a quiet one, watching QPR - Birmingham tomorrow then at a party in the Gherkin tomorrow night. Sunday I intend to play golf (weather and hangover permitting)

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    I will start with a lie in, followed by breakfast, followed by a mid morning snooze. After that, lunch, then a post luncheon sit down followed by an afternoon nap.

Leave a comment:

• Scrag Meister
    replied
    Nothing major planned.

But one thing is fixing the roller on the glass shower door, before it drops off on someone's foot and breaks some bones.

Leave a comment:

• zoco
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    They might be with you on the way there and way back.
    Yes, it's looking that way. I think I should ask all my sponsors to increase their contributions!

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by zoco View Post
    Thanks, will do. Forecast is for strong gales this weekend. Hopefully not where I'm going!
    They might be with you on the way there and way back.

Leave a comment:

• hyperD
    replied
    Fri: Film and steak n chips n spinach
    Sat: MVC 4 study and bike ride if weather good
    Sun: helping GF#1 to pack for her house move

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Tonight - 'web night out'. An event originating in the good ol' days of ASP2.0, 'web night out' has traditionally been an night of drunken debauchery. However, as my fellow web-night-outers have all now got small children, these days we're safely tucked up in our (separate) beds well before the witching hour.

Parkrun tomorrow - planning to head up to Alice Holt for a hilly course.

Tomorrow afternoon will probably catch up on zzzz's - at my age two consecutive nights on the booze is a killer.

Sunday is a charidee bike ride. I've signed up for the 40 mile course, but may wuss out and do a shorter one if the weather's crappy.

Usual laundry and stuff to fit in too...

Leave a comment:

• zoco
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Hack View Post
    Wear good boots and you'll be grand.

Oh, and good luck; hope the weather's kind.
    Thanks, will do. Forecast is for strong gales this weekend. Hopefully not where I'm going!

Leave a comment:

• chef
    replied
    Tonight flying into Manchester very late for the start of a whistle stop uk tour.
    tomorrow wandering around town showing gf chef the sights before driving down to the welsh border for my dads birthday gathering
    Sunday is a meal with family before back to manchester and flying out on Monday

should be good fun

Leave a comment:

• Old Hack
    replied
    No 48 actually. There and back. On separate days though.
    Wear good boots and you'll be grand.

Oh, and good luck; hope the weather's kind.

Leave a comment:

• Jog On
    replied
    Trying to get out of salsa tonight if the Mrs will buy it.

Gym tomorrow then Skype call with marketing consultant to set up a PPC campaign for plan B. Some de-cluttering and possible assembling of some furniture. Then family do in the evening where I am playing guitar to Stevie Wonder's "happy Birthday"

Sunday - private wing chun lesson which has turned into getting the *^%& beaten out of me for £100/hour. Then off to pick up a bike the Mrs just won on Ebay. Maybe some relaxing.

Bit of a mental one this weekend...

Leave a comment:

• zoco
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Hack View Post
    Walking 24 miles? Really?
    No 48 actually. There and back. On separate days though.

Leave a comment:

• Halo Jones
    replied
    Tonight: no plans will likely end up playing with BGG, (take mind from gutter & rinse) D&D that is (Dungeons & Dragons)

Tomorrow taking a sister & nieces to the Zoo

Sunday taking BGG car shopping

Leave a comment:

• Old Hack
    replied
    Well, I've got me hours agreed and I'm off at 2pm today.

I'll be going home to fill me face with lots of pasta as I'm doing a charity walk this weekend.

I'm doing the 24 miles of the Clarendon Way from Salisbury to Winchester. In both directions.

I'm expecting to have two very swollen, blistered feet come Sunday evening!
    Walking 24 miles? Really?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X