• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sad but true

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Have? You are Max Clifford and I claim my five sexual harassment cases going back 40 years.
    Bend over then!
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Not a big fan of Facebook - but I've an account.

Over the last few days I've found that several of my 'friends' are out and out racist morons with the intellect, and reasoning ability, of a small, wet fart.

They are now former friends - but not after I told them what I thought. Apparently one of them is 'EDL' and I am 'fooked when he gets hold of me".

Comment

I was in a swimming pool today, with my coffee coloured wife, and not so coffee coloured child.

I was less than impressed to find several blokes with BNP/EDL/Racist/Lets kill all non white folk tattoos written in large letters across their chests and backs, and their women folk (looking like the fat slags from Viz) with similar tatoos down their arms. With their children in tow. Amazes me people like this are allowed to bring children up in this country.

On the other hand immigration is completely out of control and the white working class are very very badly represented in the current political system.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
          Am not a racist but...
          Rarely a good start to a sentence.
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

The 'Green Faced People Race'!
            Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by CoolCat View Post
              the white working class are very very badly represented in the current political system.
              Good

They're generally thick as tulip and the country would go to the dogs if they were proportionally represented in politics
              Coffee's for closers

Comment

Working...
              X