• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Visit to Churchy, Cailin Maith & Chrchy Maith

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
    FTFY
    Well we did have a good laugh at some of his previous bannings. Like when someone got banned for posting norks in a large size - and was told it was entirely due to size. Churchy posted norks in gradually larger sizes until he got banned.

He then invited the mod who had banned him to kiss his hairy 4rse earning another ban.

Churchy is way too intelligent to get suckered into the games that the stupid and the trolls play. He just is here to have a laugh.
    Last edited by administrator; 19 March 2012, 12:40. Reason: You know better than that, pls don't mention that name again.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Well we did have a good laugh at some of his previous bannings. Like when someone got banned for posting norks in a large size - and was told it was entirely due to size. Churchy posted norks in gradually larger sizes until he got banned.

He then invited the mod who had banned him to kiss his hairy 4rse earning another ban.

Churchy is way too intelligent to get suckered into the games that the stupid and the trolls play. He just is here to have a laugh.
      So is Churchill & Zoidberg banned permanently then?!!!! Or are we expecting a return to hostilities at some point?!!!!!!
      Last edited by administrator; 19 March 2012, 12:41.

Comment

Originally posted by MayContainNuts View Post
        So is Churchill & Zoidberg banned permanently then?!!!! Or are we expecting a return to hostilities at some point?!!!!!!
        1 day 20 hours to go

Comment

I don't think Churchy is permanently banned - though as per my previous post he will be on the cbeebies site for a while so he can get some more intelligent conversation.

I still hope Churchy and ZM will have a beer and discuss their differences - though the subject did not arise. We just discussed how low the intelligence of posts has been on here recently.

As per my post in the previous thread, perversely some people are so politically correct that they cause racism where none is due. Not that anyone would actually answer my post - presumably everyone is too busy thinking of ways to wind me up.

Comment

Originally posted by administrator View Post
            1 day 20 hours to go
            Can we all be issued with tin hats and ringside seats please?

Comment

Originally posted by administrator View Post
              1 day 20 hours to go
              I think that is the answer - although how trustworthy Admin is, is open to debate based on his last PM to me.
              merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

I don't think Churchy is permanently banned - though as per my previous post he will be on the cbeebies site for a while so he can get some more intelligent conversation.

I still hope Churchy and ZM will have a beer and discuss their differences - though the subject did not arise. We just discussed how low the intelligence of posts has been on here recently.

As per my post in the previous thread, perversely some people are so politically correct that they cause racism where none is due. Not that anyone would actually answer my post - presumably everyone is too busy thinking of ways to wind me up.
                Really!!!!!! F**K off seriously!!!!!! :-)

Comment

Can we all be issued with tin hats and ringside seats please?
                  I'll get some popcorn and nibbles if you get the beer.
                  +50 Xeno Geek Points
                  Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
                  As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Really!!!!!! F**K off seriously!!!!!! :-)
                    How shall I F**K off oh messiah?

If you come to cuk-genneral for anything other than wind-ups, trolling and pre-school humour then you need to ask admin for a username change to "OnlyContainsNuts".

I reckon Richard Bacon will be along soon to use cuk as an example of what is wrong with the internet.

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
                      I'll get some popcorn and nibbles if you get the beer.
                      Deal! I will find the closest brewery to Bridgwater and get the beer from there.

BTW has anyone started a book on who will win?

Comment

Working...
                      X