• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Fooking cyclists!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zoiderman View Post
    Oh, the irony; if you fell out of your family tree, you wouldn't be that bruised before you hit the floor would you son.

We'll compare notes on progress when your family make it out of the primordial soup.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
      We'll compare notes on progress when your family make it out of the primordial soup.

You see, that just isn't funny, as soup can't type, yet even the most inbred of our hirsuite, knuckle dragging, cousins can. honestly, someone once said you were good at this; are you having a bad couple of days or something?

I don't know why you've got all the anger as I stuck up for yesterday: someone said you weren't fit to live with a pig, but I said you were.

Comment

You see, that just isn't funny, as soup can't type, yet even the most inbred of our hirsuite, knuckle dragging, cousins can. honestly, someone once said you were good at this; are you having a bad couple of days or something?

I don't know why you've got all the anger as I stuck up for yesterday: someone said you weren't fit to live with a pig, but I said you were.

Anger?

Not a bit of it. I am just toying with you the way a cat might play with a particularly dim-witted mouse.
        Not much of a challenge though, having a battle of wits with such a lightly-armed opponent.
        Maybe you could get one of the grown-ups to help you?

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Anger?

Not a bit of it. I am just toying with you the way a cat might play with a particularly dim-witted mouse.
          Not much of a challenge though, having a battle of wits with such a lightly-armed opponent.
          Maybe you could get one of the grown-ups to help you?

A battle of wits? What, like oh, you're from somerset, you must have a tractor, or oh, you must be a janitor?

Battle of the wits? Well, maybe in shaunyboy land, but I think you've set the lowest common denomintor in the level of wit needed to win this one son, and you weren't at the front of the queue when they were dishing that out son.

Comment

A battle of wits? What, like oh, you're from somerset, you must have a tractor, or oh, you must be a janitor?
            Horses for courses. Up your game, if at all possible, and we'll take it from there.

Battle of the wits? Well, maybe in shaunyboy land, but I think you've set the lowest common denomintor in the level of wit needed to win this one son, and you weren't at the front of the queue when they were dishing that out son.
            Oh Dear. Spectacularly feeble. Is there anyone else there?

Comment

Horses for courses. Up your game, if at all possible, and we'll take it from there.

Oh Dear. Spectacularly feeble. Is there anyone else there?

Up my game? This is your game son, and you're very, very bad at it. Your insulting is straight from the beano son, which is probably where you left your brain.

Twa bubbles aff the centre you are son.

Comment

Up my game? This is your game son, and you're very, very bad at it. Your insulting is straight from the beano son, which is probably where you left your brain.

Twa bubbles aff the centre you are son.
                No better is it?

Comment

No better is it?

Come on, all you've given me is 8-10 year old schoolboy stuff, which I believe is about the limit of your intellect, come on shaunnyboy, prove me wrong, prove that you really have finished school.

Comment

Comment

Last couple of days I have seen a few really stupid cyclists.

One who pulled away from lights swerving right into my path.

But the one that really annoyed me was coming over Vauxhall Bridge. The traffic was pulling away so I waited behind a bus at the back of the queue - it was only a couple of seconds. Someone I had just overtaken(so really slow) tried to get past the bus as it was moving off. Then swore alot as if the bus could hear him. Of course he was aged about 50 and really out of condition. I wonder if he will get run over before he has a heart attack?

Comment

Working...
                      X