• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Either it goes or I go

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Either it goes or I go

TPD. Slowing down the forum so much it's putting me off CUK and forcing me to work.

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    TPD. Slowing down the forum so much it's putting me off CUK and forcing me to work.
    How do you know its tpd?

Dont let the door slam your arse on the way out.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      How do you know its tpd?

Dont let the door slam your arse on the way out.
      Admin has confirmed it. Honest.

Comment

Code:
        Last Activity: Today 13:53 
        Viewing Thread Swindon goes wireless @ 13:53
        You seem to be fine

Comment

bye then
          And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

There is nothing that will make me work. 6 days and counting, I've done **** all...

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              Code:
              Last Activity: Today 13:53 
              Viewing Thread Swindon goes wireless @ 13:53
              You seem to be fine
              I clicked the link 15 minutes ago, made a coffee and did 4 minutes of work whilst it loaded.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeebo72 View Post
                There is nothing that will make me work. 6 days and counting, I've done **** all...
                I'm benched and I'm working. Preparing an automated GUI test demo for a presentation at potential client tomorrow. Trouble is, their website keeps crashing the test tool.

Comment

It's really slow for me too
                  ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
                    It's really slow for me too
                    Maybe that's because everyone's rushing to look at it at the same time.

Comment

Working...
                    X