• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

They're at it again

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cyberman View Post
    The problem with the worldwide depression now is that it will become easier to recruit even more of these gullible folk to attack innocent people, here and abroad.
    The summer of discontent wagon starts to roll....

Comment

Has anyone claimed responsibility yet?

If not, is it feasible that it was somehow linked to the Mumbai attacks as some sort of revenge?

Comment

Originally posted by pmeswani View Post
        Logic is only a matter of interpretation and perspective. Just because we don't agree with it, it doesn't mean it isn't logical to them on what they do.
        Shirley Logic isn't a matter of interpretation and perspective - that would be opinion or belief.

Only saying

Comment

Originally posted by Drewster View Post
          Shirley Logic isn't a matter of interpretation and perspective - that would be opinion or belief.

Only saying

Perhaps he's referring to muslim logic ?

Comment

Isn't the Muslim logic as simple as "kill as many non-believers as possible"?

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
              I hope we haven't got too many muslims like that over here. I suspect we might have though.

Comment

... and I see that we are now inviting more carnage over here by offering the UK as a neutral venue for Pakistan matches.

Comment

Quite possibly your most stupid post to date. I say possibly, as there are some corkers in competition with it.
                  "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by Ruprect View Post
                    Quite possibly your most stupid post to date. I say possibly, as there are some corkers in competition with it.
                    I do try to keep the standards as low as possible.

Comment

I do try to keep the standards as low as possible.

Comment

Working...
                      X