• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What About AtW's Logon Analysis?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never took much interest in original thread so have just gone back and looked at it.

correlation using invisible web bug (small transparent GIF image I used in my posts)
    No web expert I must admit but a gif image on somebody else's site monitoring traffic? Sounded like bullwarks to me.
    Last edited by xoggoth; 18 September 2005, 09:34.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth
      Never took much interest in original thread so have just gone back and looked at it.

No web expert I must admit but a gif image on somebody else's site monitoring traffic? Sounded like bullwarks to me.
      Yeah, it sounds like AtW is doing a "Threaded"...

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth
        I think AtW meant that one of his posts _here_ contained a small GIF, with a URL pointing to his site so that when our browsers assemble the page they must access his site to collect the image and he can log that access.
        Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

You are a clever one Owl, ain't you?
          Last edited by AtW; 18 September 2005, 12:49.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer Box
            But is that because you were hiding in a bush in their front garden waiting for them to come home when you whipped out your boyish charms?
            When on such missions, it's better to have the boyish charms already displayed. It's really not so easy to navigate a giant nappy in a rush when the bird appears. Plus there's always a danger of it getting covered with the marmalade on my legs.

Did somebody mention Babs Bush? CORR! I'd sniff her lavender rinse any day!
            Autom...Sprow...Canna...Tik banna...Sandwol...But no sera smee

Comment

Originally posted by WageSlave
              Did somebody mention Babs Bush? CORR! I'd sniff her lavender rinse any day!
              MMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
              SA says;
              Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
              (whatever these are)

Comment

Originally posted by n5gooner
                MMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
                You can't beat the smell of lavender in the morning. Smells like a fresh bush...Sorry, Bush

Comment

You can't beat the smell of lavender in the morning. Smells like a fresh bush...Sorry, Bush
                  fresh bush in the morning is the best smell to wake up to, long with fresh bread.
                  SA says;
                  Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

(whatever these are)

Comment

Originally posted by n5gooner
                    fresh bush in the morning is the best smell to wake up to, long with fresh bread.
                    Certainly better than the smell of a bag of old clams.

Comment

Certainly better than the smell of a bag of old clams.
                      clams, crabs, yes anything fishy
                      SA says;

(whatever these are)

Comment

Working...
                      X