• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sharp rise in prices in coming weeks

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    The liberal in me does not use the term 3rd world.
    And does this gentleman have a name?

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
      I'm starting to get worried now......shall I cancel the order for a new Bentley and make do with an S Class and muddle through?

I've already scrapped my new Porsche for a Jag or Aston (dependent on engine). Shame. Lovely cars but the Germans are no longer competitive. At least it's the German economy that's being hit and not ours.

Even as we are growing the Eurozone can't even meet previous estimates. The Eurozone as a whole and Germany in particular downgraded. Shame.
      Last edited by GB9; 15 February 2017, 22:35.

Comment

Generally companies give money to their employees
        And farms them out/ makes huge profits from their exploitation. Let's see, your ltd co 'pays' you the max allowable for 0 tax and farms you out at a daily rate far in excess of that, correct? It's the business model used the world over (but this is an outlier as you're the one reaping the benefits of the model).

Comment

Working...
        X