Posts 1 to 10 of 181

Better than AtW

sasguru - scorchio!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Why I'll be voting to stay in Europe

1. Brexit's only REAL effect will lead to lack of influence on Europe and a loss of standing and prestige for Britain in the world - as the US and China have made clear.
    2. Brexit will lead to the break up of Britain as Scotland will want to join Europe.
    3. The cost of Britain's net contribution to the EU is about 1% of total expenditure - i.e. negligible.
    4. Britain's economy is not very strong being unbalanced towards financial services and weak in manufacturing. This imbalance will grow if we left the Euro and lost links to large Euro projects e.g. Airbus. It also makes no sense for Japanese and other foreign car firms to stay in the UK.
    5. It doesn't seem as if EU immigration will stop. Both Switzerland and Norway have larger per capita EU immigration than Britain and they are outside the EU.
    6. We'll still have to follow Euro rules in exchange for trade rights as Switzerland and Norway have had to do.

Double Godlike!

MrMarkyMark is a fount of knowledge

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

FTFY

Quote Originally Posted by sasguru View Post
    4. Britain's economy is not very strong being unbalanced towards a ponzi scheme, based, housing market, money laundering and we are also weak in manufacturing. This imbalance will grow if we left the Euro and lost links to large Euro projects e.g.

More fingers than teeth

DodgyAgent is NOT a disguised employee

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

1. Brexit's only REAL effect will lead to lack of influence on Europe and a loss of standing and prestige for Britain in the world - as the US and China have made clear.
    2. Brexit will lead to the break up of Britain as Scotland will want to join Europe.
    3. The cost of Britain's net contribution to the EU is about 1% of total expenditure - i.e. negligible.
    4. Britain's economy is not very strong being unbalanced towards financial services and weak in manufacturing. This imbalance will grow if we left the Euro and lost links to large Euro projects e.g. Airbus. It also makes no sense for Japanese and other foreign car firms to stay in the UK.
    5. It doesn't seem as if EU immigration will stop. Both Switzerland and Norway have larger per capita EU immigration than Britain and they are outside the EU.
    6. We'll still have to follow Euro rules in exchange for trade rights as Switzerland and Norway have had to do.
    I think the best decision you ever made was to leave CUK
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Double Godlike!

stek - scorchio!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Blimey, I like the new SAS, I agree with this 100%......

Godlike

PurpleGorilla - scorchio!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

The EU will break up if the UK leaves.

It's the 2nd biggest economy in Europe.

2uk

Banned

2uk is too good to be a permie

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Too late bro. UK shall stand alone

2uk

Banned

2uk is too good to be a permie

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleGorilla View Post
    The EU will break up if the UK leaves.

It's the 2nd biggest economy in Europe.
    That is like saying all my lovers will stop doing me just because one pompous fat one left me.

AtW

My post count is Majestic

AtW - scorchio!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Well, that settles that then.

I think referendum should be cancelled to save money.

Godlike

PurpleGorilla - scorchio!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by 2uk View Post
    That is like saying all my lovers will stop doing me just because one pompous fat one left me.
    No.

The Eurozone is very fragile.

The EU is also fragile, with other nations interested to see how the UK votes.

If you were to give the EU a bill of health you would say very fragile, likely to suffer from external shocks.

So cutting off an arm, and septic shock will set in.

Double Godlike!

MrMarkyMark is a fount of knowledge

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by 2uk View Post
    Pics, or it didn't happen, we cater for all tastes on here

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast