• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

TIBCO iProcess contracts 400/500p/d

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TIBCO iProcess contracts 400/500p/d

iProcess Consultant

Role Function:

Tasks to be completed by this role include:

Ø Develop and support iProcess development projects

Mandatory Skills/ Experience:

· Minimum 1 year coding/development experience – ability to support and write code

· 4 years Tibco iProcess experience

· Experience of a Tibco EMS and Tibco BW projects and products

· Experience of mentoring and guiding junior developers

· Enthusiastic and flexible attitude to work

· Degree or equivalent educated

Consulting and industry:

Preferable experience of working for a consultancy
    2 years practical experience of integrating iProcess.
    Experience of BPR and business enablement

Exposure to:

BPM, Business Factor, EJB, Oracle, DB2, MQ and CICS technologies.
    CRM and e-commerce systems.
    Reports to: Technical Team Leader/Project Manager

Duties and responsibilities:

Prepare plans for specific elements of work and to agree these with the Team Leader/Project Manager.
    Receive authorisation for all developments from the Team Leader /Project Manager.
    Development of all applications Adapters, message structures, data transformations, the Common Object Model, templates and broker components
    Direct, motivate and plan the project / team’s workload.
    Take responsibility for your own progress and delivery schedule.
    Advise the Team Leader/Project Manager of any deviations, issues, risk and recommend corrective action as required.
    Ensure all project issues and risks are identified and logged correctly with the project logs.
    Ensure the project deliverables are fully tested and that they meet the users QA
    Attend regular project meetings.
    Responsible for providing regular project progress reports to the Team Leader /Project Manager.

This is based in North East and we anticipate a rate of £400-500 p/d inc of costs

Actually im looking for a very similar person as well, so if you apply for that ad, please let me know too

Mines in europe though

Comment

Fight!

PS. Push the Europe bit. Who wants to work in Newcastle/Sunderland when they can have 'Europe'?
      Last edited by cojak; 15 February 2007, 21:08.
      "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
      - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

And another thing

Don't be confused between someone who can create robust Business Processes and someone who can run software and know F*** all about Process Engineering.

I can learn any (non-technical) software application in a day (and did with iProcess...)

HTH
        "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."

Comment

PPS

CICS, now that was a DB/DC system!

I remember knowing my RESP's from my RECEIVE's....

The good old days.

Comment

Working...
          X