Thread: Contract

Nervous Newbie

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Contract

Hi

Does anyone know where I can get a generic set of Terms and Conditions / Short Form Agreement I can use for side project work? The contractor agreements I have seen in the past are focused on that role / agent etc and also not really sure I should be borrowing them. I am doing tech consulting / project management for a client directly. I guess I can find a lawyer and empty my pockets at the same time. The client is small, and not worried about them paying me - but i think still a good idea to have a basic agreement between the parties rather than email sign offs etc.

Thanks

pr1

Fingers like lightning

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by woodyuk View Post
    Hi

Does anyone know where I can get a generic set of Terms and Conditions / Short Form Agreement I can use for side project work? The contractor agreements I have seen in the past are focused on that role / agent etc and also not really sure I should be borrowing them. I am doing tech consulting / project management for a client directly. I guess I can find a lawyer and empty my pockets at the same time. The client is small, and not worried about them paying me - but i think still a good idea to have a basic agreement between the parties rather than email sign offs etc.

Thanks
    Are you an ipse member? https://www.ipse.co.uk/advice-suppor...ract-templates

My post count is Majestic

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I don't think it will be as expensive as you think speaking to a lawyer. They should be able to put their hands on a generic one fairly easily. Might be a hit to start with but that type of business could be messy so surely a watertight contract is a must.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011' - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Still gathering requirements...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)