• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Back on the Bench

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
    How can a three year old spend so much???
    Poor parenting. You should have a word with them.

Oh, wait..
    nomadd liked this post

Comment

Originally posted by uk contractor View Post
      To add some hope just managed to get interviews booked for an IB despite having a few lengthy on the bench gaps on my CV! So if your a strong candidate its quite possible do not give up all hope!
      You're only a strong candidate if you get offers. Update please?

Comment

Originally posted by oliverson View Post
        EU referendum means they are not even interviewing until after now

Comment

EU referendum means they are not even interviewing until after now
          Bollards, current client is looking for a least 4 devs to start on contracts ASAP, the world doesn't stop for Brexit!

Comment

Originally posted by oliverson View Post
            I was born a strong candidate!!!! Got offered a 12 month contract outside IR35 with an IB yesterday on a reasonable rate working closely with the front office. Accepted the role start in a few weeks after the usual security vetting etc etc Phone also went mad last few days I was juggling several roles so keep trying everyone there was definitely a surge in IB roles the last few days Brexit is as expected is producing the contracts suddenly as the taps get turned on the volatile markets produce contracts with immediate starts!

Comment

I was born a strong candidate!!!! Got offered a 12 month contract outside IR35 with an IB yesterday on a reasonable rate working closely with the front office. Accepted the role start in a few weeks after the usual security vetting etc etc Phone also went mad last few days I was juggling several roles so keep trying everyone there was definitely a surge in IB roles the last few days Brexit is as expected is producing the contracts suddenly as the taps get turned on the volatile markets produce contracts with immediate starts!
              There are no such contracts! Ir35 compliance is all about the real working practices. Are you sure your IB will accept to the compliant working practices?

Just my 2 pence. Don't be complacent. Assess it after you are in there and decide.

Comment

I was born a strong candidate!!!! Got offered a 12 month contract outside IR35 with an IB yesterday on a reasonable rate working closely with the front office. Accepted the role start in a few weeks after the usual security vetting etc etc
                Prepare for the worst.

Comment

Working...
                X