• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Daft Forum Related Q

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daft Forum Related Q

Hi Sorry,

This is probably really obvious but how do I give a Forum poster / thread creator "thanks" or a "like" for the post?

As I spotted that some posters give & receive both, I assume it must be possible but can't see how I do it!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Thanks,

Alastair

Originally posted by Mulder View Post
    Hi Sorry,

This is probably really obvious but how do I give a Forum poster / thread creator "thanks" or a "like" for the post?

As I spotted that some posters give & receive both, I assume it must be possible but can't see how I do it!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Thanks,

Alastair
    Welcome to the forum Mulder! You have to be logged in to see the buttons

Comment

Hi Alastair

In the bottom left of each post there are 4 buttons.

Smiley face to thank for a post
      thumb to like a post
      star to give or deduct reputation
      triangle to report a post

obviously you cant apply those buttons to yourself!

Try clicking on each and see what happens! You are unlikely to break cuk - unless Admin has contracted out the coding to NickFitz again!

You can see your own reputation by clicking on settings. Menu item at top of page.

A very warm welcome to cuk - enjoy your time here. Best to keep in LR for a time. The residents of "test please delete" are very friendly and newcomers are welcome.

Be careful of general - its a bear pit at the best of times. Oddly the more abusive the poster the nicer they are in real life.

Comment

Thanks! I think I was forgetting to be logged in! Knew it would be something simple!

Comment

Working...
        X