• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How long.....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Congrgatio View Post
    Completely agree, its a battle and thats why I've always stuck with it, contracting is a state of mind. Its not always a good idea to shred those new to contracting though, it is a transition but its not impossible. I can play the spoons if we need to get musical

No worries on the deletes, it happens.
    Welcome to the Forum.
    Jim is a Jedi! - Dara
    Jim is EVIL! - Jenny Eclair

Comment

Originally posted by Congrgatio View Post
      Fair comment, I have read through the post and used advise from here sporadically for a few years so I can't quibble. I tend to spend around 50% of my time at home these days so will try and provide some help for those starting out.
      Congrgatio - welcome to the board.

We don't normally delete anything other than the obvious spam & sockie rubbish.

Any useful feedback you may have here for those starting out will, I don't doubt, be appreciated.

Venture into the 'Social' forum with thick skin. Venture anywhere else and get flamed? Let us know.

Comment

Working...
      X