• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ciao

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I made decision to set up own company. Read a lot of link on this website and decided.

Following is my checklist. Not cheap but is ok to be safe.

- planning to use SJD accountants for company set up and accountant
    - QDOS insurance with there IR35 included - thanks to all posters for scaring me on IR35. Understand it better now.
    - bank HSBC
    - IPSE plus insurance - think better to spend 300 GBP instead to have sleepless nights.
    - IR35 contract reviews - QDOS (added in the insurance deal)

Please let me know if this looks good.

northernladuk - yes I have put a pot of money aside for emergency. Many thanks to your advice.
    Grazie
    Mauro

Comment

Beware that HSBC may not accept you so have a list of banks that you can try to get an account with e.g. Metrobank if you are in the SE.
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
      X