• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Vpn

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think I have ever been in technical before but..... this thread title is driving me crazy - I keep seeing vpl
    Bazza gets caught
    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
      I don't think I have ever been in technical before but..... this thread title is driving me crazy - I keep seeing vpl
      Get your out of technical and back to tpd where it belongs
      Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
        My life - do you have to lower the tone everywhere???

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
          Get your out of technical and back to tpd where it belongs
          Originally posted by HeliCraig View Post
          My life - do you have to lower the tone everywhere???
          Okey dokey boys
          Bazza gets caught
          Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by HeliCraig View Post
            JJG: What sits on the other end of this though, a normal router / software in Windows at the the other end?
            You setup a standard Windows 2003 Server running RRAS component (Routing and Remote Access Services - I think) which acts as your VPN Server, then setup the XPConnection. No other router/VPN capable device required.

Comment

There is also OpenVPN, reasonably simple to setup and very secure
              Politicians are wonderfull people, as long as they stay away from things they don't understand, like working for a living!

Comment

Working...
              X