• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

iPhone 3G PAYG pricing and info

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ruth11 View Post
    I think I'm going to find one sim free where I can return it in 7 days after playing with it for a bit if don't like it. Then I can give it a decent go before making the final decision. I think it's feature set deserves more than a 5 minute play in the shop before discounting it.
    I did something similar with the HTC Touch Diamond. If they manage to sort out the battery life, and get it running smooth out-of-the-box then I might revisit it.
    Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

I am considering changing my personal phone into my ltd co. phone and in need of the iphone(contract).

I have looked at the o2 business tarrifs and they are a rip off!

Would i be able to sign up for a new iphone tarrif under my personal name and then call them to change it to my business name or its something thats got to be done on the outset.
      wont O2 have an isssue if i decide to chnage my billing name to a ltd company?

I am also assuming that there it no BIK for using business phone for personal calls

additionally, is the initial cost of the handset a capital or expense item.
      Also can i convert my home broadband to business without an attributable BIK?

cheers

css_jay99
      Last edited by css_jay99; 13 September 2008, 20:53.

Comment

Working...
      X