• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Emailer

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: eh?

> So I'm not allowed to ask questions??

You forgot to ask the one and only question you need to know Reynolds - how to use Google :lol

Comment

Re: eh?

Sounds like a simple Ms Word/Excel mail-merge with a VBMacro that sends SMTP mail, the sort of thing that any reasonably able office 'bod' should be able to knock up in about 10 minutes,
      So assuming you charge £60/hr, 10 minutes of your time will cost me a tenner?

Please send me a fully WYSIWYG system that can be customised by non-techy muppets and I'll post you a crisp ten pound note.

cheers.

Comment

re

DP:-
        <quote>
        Please send me a fully WYSIWYG system that can be customised by non-techy muppets and I'll post you a crisp ten pound note.
        </quote>

Ah, but you forgot the minimum charge and admin fees :lol

have you sorted this one yet ??

Comment

Working...
        X