• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cheap domain registration

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LCN. About £25 for a .com or £7.50 for a .co.uk plus VAT - for two years registration. Cheap enough and reasonable service. Hosting is fairly cheap but could be better at about £30 a year upwards.
    It's my opinion and I'm entitled to it. www.areyoupopular.mobi

Comment

Originally posted by oraclesmith
      LCN. About £25 for a .com or £7.50 for a .co.uk plus VAT - for two years registration. Cheap enough and reasonable service. Hosting is fairly cheap but could be better at about £30 a year upwards.
      Might be worth taking a look at http://www.reviewcentre.com/ this site holds quite a lot of reviews written by actual consumers on all sorts of products and services including domain hosters. Simply browse 'web hosting' or search for reviews on specific web hosting companies. Could give you some valuable info before parting with your money.
      Last edited by Kyajae; 21 April 2007, 10:36.

Comment

re:cheap domain registration

Originally posted by oraclesmith
        if you think about £25 for a .com or £7.50 for a .co.uk plus VAT - for two years registration is very cheap,I can give you a cheaper choice,visit http://www.plusregister.com, 8.95$ per year and can also guarantee security

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Dispensable
          123-reg

Cheap and you retain full control of your domains regardless of where your hosting is.

Alternatively, what's in a name? Why not just use the ip address? It'll be as memorable as many domains available these days! Go on start a new trend.
          Avoid! Customer service kept me on hold for an hour, even then they could not help once the phone was answered. Service not reliable.
          "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
          X