• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • FREE webinar: What does a post IR35 reform CV look like? : Wed, Jul 28, 2021 7:15 PM - 8:15 PM BST More details here.

Canon 1000D

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    You've got two options, the file out of the camera can be reduced thus lowering the quality of the image, or you can alter it with some post processing software (GIMP is free), I would always suggest the latter even if it is a bit more of a faff as you can always keep the original (I'd recommend RAW which will be about a 12mb file) and then tinker later.

    If the file is purely for the web have a look at the newer file format webp from Google gaining appreciation

    A new image format for the Web | WebP | Google Developers
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

    I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.