• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

London drinks - 5 Feb

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kevpuk View Post
    Looking muchos trickios for me
    I am working in Sunbury, need to drive back to Brentford base and then find a non-tube way there.....which means to Waterloo on SWT, some sort of large contraption called a bus(?) or two and so on....by the time I would get there, looks like around 8pm and I suspect the journey back would need to commence about 30mins later!!
    It's only about 1.5 miles from Waterloo, so walkable once you've got there. But does sound a PITA - we'll sort another one soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Pogle View Post
      whens kick off then?
      I should be in there about 5-5:30.

No problems getting into the Wharf this morning, and the DLR is running well to Bank from what I have heard.
      Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrag Meister View Post
        I should be in there about 5-5:30.

No problems getting into the Wharf this morning, and the DLR is running well to Bank from what I have heard.
        I can do 5-5:30ish too.

Comment

On my way to town. Will aim for pub at 5ish. Wearing my CUK jumper for easy identification.

Comment

I'm leaving now, should be there by 5.

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
              I'm leaving now, should be there by 5.
              On my way (from Tate Modern) Google maps says 1 mile.

Comment

Still sat at me desk, listening to Rammstien and trying to get my head around some junk dimensions....... mabe its time to leave
                I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
                CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
                CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

Originally posted by Pogle View Post
                  Still sat at me desk, listening to Rammstien and trying to get my head around some junk dimensions....... mabe its time to leave
                  It is. Me and Mudskipper here so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
                    It is. Me and Mudskipper here so far.
                    And scraggy.

Comment

Working...
                    X