• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Gurkha palace (Farnborough)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like you can book online - even better - I don't have to speak to anyone

What time is good? I'm off on Wednesday, so pretty flexible. If people are coming straight from the office, we probably should go for early rather than late - how's 6:30?

Comment

Was MaccyD's fully booked?

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
        Was MaccyD's fully booked?

Cheeky!
        If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

If Scruff is driving I can call shotgun but I will need either a crane to get me out of his Boxster or 15 minutes notice and some nice cream to rub on my back.

But not MF's again...

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
            If Scruff is driving I can call shotgun but I will need either a crane to get me out of his Boxster or 15 minutes notice and some nice cream to rub on my back.

But not MF's again...
            I could have used the Panzerwagen (BOOM!), but it is sitting laid up in my garage at the moment...I can't use either of the lawn tractors, too (I am reconditioning the engines).

So, its either your legs or squeeze your Lancashire Body into the Beetle, again?
            I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Originally posted by Scruff View Post
              I could have used the Panzerwagen (BOOM!), but it is sitting laid up in my garage at the moment...I can't use either of the lawn tractors, too (I am reconditioning the engines).

So, its either your legs or squeeze your Lancashire Body into the Beetle, again?
              Fine! Let's get there ten minutes early though so I can plan how to get out of the front seat. I'm thinking hands and knees this time, I'm thinking it's a whole lot more dignified than my previous effort...

Comment

Fine! Let's get there ten minutes early though so I can plan how to get out of the front seat. I'm thinking hands and knees this time, I'm thinking it's a whole lot more dignified than my previous effort...
                keep your legs closed this time
                Join IPSE

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post
                  keep your legs closed this time
                  Were u that Muslim taxi driver that bummed me in the name of Islam?

Fancy a pint?

Comment

Were u that Muslim taxi driver that bummed me in the name of Islam?

Fancy a pint?
                    No I lost the bet against Suity...
                    Join IPSE

Comment

Please confirm Wednesday. I can move stuff around but would need to know tomorrow.
                      What happens in General, stays in General.
                      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
                      X