• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

A pint at The Master Gunner (City Road) on the 7th?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blinko View Post
    I'll pop my name down. Is this the pub near Liverpool st
    Yep, it's around there. Just up from Moorgate.

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
      After 5.30pm probably.

And you can google directions, can't you?
      Cool, I'll probably be there about 6ish.

Comment

How does everyone know who everyone else is ?

Comment

Originally posted by blinko View Post
          How does everyone know who everyone else is ?
          Cojak's usually dressed as a pirate which gives it away a bit. Failing that, we just glare at everyone who comes in until they come over to see what's wrong with us.

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
            Cojak's usually dressed as a pirate which gives it away a bit. Failing that, we just glare at everyone who comes in until they come over to see what's wrong with us.
            As the Master Gunner is directly opposite the Travelodge I'm currently staying in, I will pop in. I will come over and say hi to anyone glaring at me, or dressed as a pirate!
            And on the eighth day God said, "Okay, Murphy, you're in charge!"

Comment

Originally posted by manclarky View Post
              As the Master Gunner is directly opposite the Travelodge I'm currently staying in, I will pop in. I will come over and say hi to anyone glaring at me, or dressed as a pirate!
              Good stuff.

Any last minute additions?

Comment

How nice am I

EC2A 1AN - Google Maps

Comment

Good stuff.

Any last minute additions?
                  Are you the lot near the door? You didn't stare and there's no pirates

Comment

Originally posted by manclarky View Post
                    Are you the lot near the door? You didn't stare and there's no pirates
                    We're opposite the bar, at a table against the wall. Just me and Cojak at the moment.

Comment

We're opposite the bar, at a table against the wall. Just me and Cojak at the moment.
                      Ha, ok - I left, once I realised it wasn't the ones on the right of the door.
                      However, if you're going to be staying for another beer, I'll be down in 2 mins - I'm just in Travelodge across rd.

I'll be wearing a grey jacket and i'm tall

Comment

Working...
                      X