• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

London Drinks - 5 August

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So is it too early to book our Christmas party?

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
      No!

If you're going for the counting house they start taking bookings for xmas in July.
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Well I was planning to go last night. All I has to do at 5pm was fire someone in the US via video phone. HR were sat outside ready. Should have taken 10 minutes. Fricking firee didn't turn up to his own displinary and I had to spend the next two hours chasing the little git up via phone before I get complete the firing. He was being fired for poor attendance. Go figure.
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
          Well I was planning to go last night. All I has to do at 5pm was fire someone in the US via video phone. HR were sat outside ready. Should have taken 10 minutes. Fricking firee didn't turn up to his own displinary and I had to spend the next two hours chasing the little git up via phone before I get complete the firing. He was being fired for poor attendance. Go figure.
          There's more chance of me turning up to an xmas do than you dearie!
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
            Can do lunch if you fancy it?

Comment

Awwww nuts I missed this how come this was on a Tuesday? I've just got back to work today after two weeks sunning myself in Greece
              In Scooter we trust

Comment

Originally posted by The Spartan View Post
                Awwww nuts I missed this how come this was on a Tuesday? I've just got back to work today after two weeks sunning myself in Greece
                Cos DaveB can't do Thursdays.

We'll do another soon.

Meantime, Christmas!

How about Fri 12 Dec? Could see if I can book the club room again (assuming they haven't remembered last year's mess...)

Comment

Cos DaveB can't do Thursdays.

We'll do another soon.

Meantime, Christmas!

How about Fri 12 Dec? Could see if I can book the club room again (assuming they haven't remembered last year's mess...)
                  Hmmm, was planning to come over using the rest of my frequent flyer miles before xmas, if you do a Friday that would be great!

As long as the suited one isn't coming that would be even better!

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                    Hmmm, was planning to come over using the rest of my frequent flyer miles before xmas, if you do a Friday that would be great!

That's not very nice - he's a good laugh and a nice bloke.

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post

Aw, he's harmless in person.

Comment

Working...
                      X