• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Search Result

Collapse
6 results in 0.0025 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
ct600 x
  •  

• Accounting Period for Corporate Tax on HMRC online

Hi,

I set up a new limited company on 30 June 2018.
    So I had to submit my first Corporate Tax Return (CT600) at the beginning of this year 2020.
    This covered the period 30 June 2018 - 30 June 2019.

The status of the submission is "submission complete"...
    See more | Go to post

• metallica
    started a topic Annual Returns - few queries

Annual Returns - few queries

Hi,

Looking for some guidance here regarding tax returns for a first time contractor.

I am new to the contracting world and opened my company on 10th May 2015 and started contracting from June 2015. Based on this -

- Can someone tell me what is my companies...
    See more | Go to post

• penx
    started a topic Value for corporation tax - Accounts vs CT600

Value for corporation tax - Accounts vs CT600

I purchased a laptop this year, so am counting it as an asset and applying 33% depreciation in my accounts, while claiming first year allowance for 100% of its value in my CT600 calculations.

As this is the first year I've had to do this, I have a question but haven't been able to find...
    See more | Go to post

• How do I notify HMRC about closing down business?

I'm in the process of closing down my ltd, but between cancelling the VAT and informing the Companies House, I feel I'm missing a couple of steps. Actually there is one more creditor to deal with, and that is HMRC. What is the exact procedure to inform them and activate the right dates for the latest...
    See more | Go to post

• kodo
    started a topic Flat Rate Scheme (FRS) and CT600

Flat Rate Scheme (FRS) and CT600

Chaps/chapesses

I have a question regarding the flat rate scheme and the CT600 when one has a purchase over the 2K threshold...

I have in the past worked out the turnover based on the gross amount less the 14.5 % I actually pay. So the extra gain is incorporated in to the...
    See more | Go to post

• CT600 HMRC Corporation Tax - X Error

hi there - can anyone help with the errors i am getting when trying to fill out the HMRC CT600 form.

In short the trading for the year is as follows:

turnover = £10,859.00
    cost of sales = £1,304.00
    admin expenses = £10,288.00

loss for year...
    See more | Go to post

Working...
X