• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Search Result

Collapse
3 results in 0.0027 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
24 month rule x
  •  

• StevenT
    started a topic Travel expenses after 24 month rule

Travel expenses after 24 month rule

I'm coming towards end of 24 months working away. If I were to continue in new contract at same location I realise that travel expenses to and at this location will no longer be tax allowable and hence I will lose the current VAT and corporation tax saving on these gross travel costs. Once I go beyond...
    See more | Go to post

• danthomas25
    started a topic Can I start claiming expenses again?

Can I start claiming expenses again?

Hi all,
    my home/office is in Brighton, my clients tend to be in London.

My previous contract was in London and was for 4 years in the end, stopped claiming on it a long while ago.

I have just started a new contract, also based in London, but for a different client...
    See more | Go to post

• KD1
    started a topic 24 months + Contract renewal

24 months + Contract renewal

Hi,

I did some research on the other posts but could not find an exact answer to my queries so any help would be really appreciated.

I have been contracting with a client using my limited company for 20 months now. My current contract expires in July (leading to 24 months)....
    See more | Go to post

Working...
X