• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Outlook Disconnecting Continuously"

Collapse

• AnnaO
    replied
    Originally posted by Anonymous2012 View Post
    also> on the box-
    Click "Windows" at the bottom left of the desktop, which is commonly referred to as the Start button and click "Control Panel". Click "Network and Internet" and click "Network and Sharing Center."

Click "Manage Network Connections" and right-click your default network. Click "Properties" in the pop-up shortcut menu and type your administrator password in the pop-up password box.

If you do not know the password or have forgot it pm me and you will give a freeware password cracker that will work on your box.You download it from the Net and burn it into a CD and you put the CD on your box to get the password.

Click "Configure" in the Networking menu and click "Power Management." Click the checked box next to "Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power."

lick "OK" to save the changes to the power settings and click "Windows" on the desktop. Click the arrow next to the power icon and click "Restart."

Double-click "Outlook" on your desktop to relaunch the program and test its connection.
    Many thanks for your response. Outlook perked up in the afternoon and is ok now! Thanks again...

Leave a comment:

• Anonymous2012
    replied
    Make sure you have filters on all your phone jacks

also> on the box-
    Click "Windows" at the bottom left of the desktop, which is commonly referred to as the Start button and click "Control Panel". Click "Network and Internet" and click "Network and Sharing Center."

Click "Manage Network Connections" and right-click your default network. Click "Properties" in the pop-up shortcut menu and type your administrator password in the pop-up password box.

If you do not know the password or have forgot it pm me and you will give a freeware password cracker that will work on your box.You download it from the Net and burn it into a CD and you put the CD on your box to get the password.

Click "Configure" in the Networking menu and click "Power Management." Click the checked box next to "Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power."

lick "OK" to save the changes to the power settings and click "Windows" on the desktop. Click the arrow next to the power icon and click "Restart."

Double-click "Outlook" on your desktop to relaunch the program and test its connection.

Leave a comment:

• Support Monkey
    replied
    Bang goes that theory, Sky do not like VPN assuming your connecting back to the client, it drops out every 10 minutes or so, it depends what router you have

the only other time i have seen that was when somone plugged thier filter into an extension lead socket rather than into the wall socket, outlook used to drop out everything else worked fine, anything changed on your home setup, assuming it was ok previously

Leave a comment:

• AnnaO
    replied
    Originally posted by Support Monkey View Post
    Are you on sky
    No - BT

Leave a comment:

• Support Monkey
    replied
    Are you on sky

Leave a comment:

• AnnaO
    started a topic Outlook Disconnecting Continuously

Outlook Disconnecting Continuously

Hello Peeps

I am suppose to WFH today and although my wireless connection is fine and remote access is ok, my outlook is constantly disconnecting. Are there any setting I should be looking at to stop this happening?

Thanks

Anna

Working...
X