• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Black Ops 2

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Black Ops 2"

Collapse

• Bunk
    replied
    Originally posted by brightbits View Post
    My friend and I have been playing and talking on headsets - and a mother has come on, clearly enraged we are swearing in front of her 11 year old son. We promptly put her in her place, calling her a bad mother for letting her 11 year old son play an 18 rated game full of death, gore and violence. They never learn though. My sister-in-law just bought it for her 10 year old son.
    Always makes me laugh. I think they think that because it's a video game, it's just a toy, it can't be that bad some of them are as adult as any 18 rated movie. They'd get a shock if they actually saw or heard some of the content.

Leave a comment:

• brightbits
    replied
    My friend and I have been playing and talking on headsets - and a mother has come on, clearly enraged we are swearing in front of her 11 year old son. We promptly put her in her place, calling her a bad mother for letting her 11 year old son play an 18 rated game full of death, gore and violence. They never learn though. My sister-in-law just bought it for her 10 year old son.

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    Played a killer game, no chat on the headphones, got 22 -6 win after being 4 - 0 down at one point.

Game changes and two of the team I was playing against are talking together, sounded like 10 year old.

Who in Gods name is letting them play this game at their age?

Leave a comment:

• stek
    replied
    Originally posted by jmo21 View Post
    Any good deals around this time?
    Some crackers on TPB!!

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    Originally posted by jmo21 View Post

On xbox got mine from tesco with the points needed (4200) for the 4 extension packs they will be releasing for 60 quid. They drop the game to 25 if you buy the 35 quid worth of points. I think you can get 2100 points and the game for 42.

Best deal around.

Leave a comment:

• jmo21
    replied

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    Got about 3 hours online at it last night. Excellent game.

Just a shame I'm busy this week or I would be pulling a few 4 AMs on the thing.

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    Only 5 more sleeps to go

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    Rainbow 6 3 was a great game but suffered from some terrible online glitches, everyone was doing the lean glitch for ages, games would just decend into 16 folk running around at an angle, they allowed people to admin the games as well so if anyone had a bit of a bad game yank kids would be screaming "boot him". BY the time vegas came out they had lost the technology race.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    I am sooo looking forward to this game.

Still playing the first one quite a bit on xbox live.

I hope they don't feck this up
    Is this some kind of racist hospital program?

Leave a comment:

• Incognito
    replied
    I can never get into COD. Have tried every single one since 4 and think it's cack. Only one of that genre (excluding Halo and GoW) I liked was Rainbow Six.

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    started a topic Black Ops 2

Black Ops 2

I am sooo looking forward to this game.

Still playing the first one quite a bit on xbox live.

I hope they don't feck this up

Working...
X