• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "ISP Recommendations"

Collapse

• larry
    replied
    Thanks for the replies.

Yes, my mistake. I meant hosting companies and not ISPs.......

Leave a comment:

• Spoiler
    replied
    Or look at using office365, Microsoft's hosted exchange offering. Again, this is unrelated to what ISP they use.

Leave a comment:

• garethevans1986
    replied
    34SP.com are not an ISP, they are a web/server hosting company.

What he wants is Hosted Exchange so have a look at Hosted Microsoft Exchange 2010 business class e-mail | Hosting UK or Plans & pricing

Unless he wants to use a dedicated server and run is own Exchange Mail Server - then that's different to the above.

GE

Leave a comment:

• larry
    started a topic ISP Recommendations

ISP Recommendations

A friend of mine is an avid user of Microsoft's Exchange email service but his current ISP does not have any support for MS Exchange Server.

Can someone advice as to who to look to for this. He's currently using 34SP.com but they can't provide this.

Cheers.

Working...
X