• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "iPhone Custom Ringtones"

Collapse

• MikeC1408
    replied
    Been using that for just over a year now.

It's a good site, found out about it from ismashphone.com

Leave a comment:

• Badger
    replied
    Strange, I downloaded the Worms Incoming ok.

Leave a comment:

• realityhack
    replied
    Originally posted by Badger View Post
    Is your iPhone jailbroken?
    Nope - just your regular 3G.

Leave a comment:

• Badger
    replied
    No this is not my work, and I'm not involved with it in any way.

All I did was upload my tune, cut the section I wanted as a ringtone, downloaded the file and dragged it into iTunes, sync'd my iPhone and then selected my new custom ringtone, simples.

Is your iPhone jailbroken?

Leave a comment:

• realityhack
    replied
    Originally posted by Badger View Post
    Your welcome

It works well, what's to finish?
    Is it your work? If so, nice iPhone stylesheet, I may be in touch to ask how you went about it.

From my iPhone (OSv3) I tried:

Home>SMS alerts>Muppets>Preview>Error 404, autoredirect back to Home
    And:
    Home>Search>"worms">Results>Worms Incoming>Preview>>Error 404, autoredirect back to Home

Leave a comment:

• Badger
    replied
    Your welcome

It works well, what's to finish?

Leave a comment:

• realityhack
    replied
    It'll be good when it's finished - bookmarked for future reference, cheers Badger.

Leave a comment:

• Badger
    started a topic iPhone Custom Ringtones

iPhone Custom Ringtones

Came across this site and thought I'd share.

http://audiko.net/

Remember to Sync your ringtones

Working...
X