• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Manchester beers...."

Collapse

• Wilmslow
    replied
    Any takers?

Could maybe venture out to Rusholme later on in the quest for a willing Bobetta.........

Thinking Friday 9th Dec, either that or post Christmas.

Leave a comment:

• Spacecadet
    replied
    Originally posted by russell View Post
    Bobettas are fine by me.
    Firsttime I've heard HAB called a bobette but I'm sure he won't mind

Leave a comment:

• russell
    replied
    Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
    I'm sure Russell won't need much
    Bobettas are fine by me.

Leave a comment:

• Spacecadet
    replied
    Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
    With plenty quickness for the full authentic experience??
    I'm sure Russell won't need much

Leave a comment:

• Wilmslow
    replied
    Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
    I'm sure HAB will do the needful
    With plenty quickness for the full authentic experience??

Leave a comment:

• Spacecadet
    replied
    and i get 10 free lap dances.
    I'm sure HAB will do the needful

Leave a comment:

• Wilmslow
    replied
    I will come if its not in Manchester, and I don't have to pay for drinks and i get 10 free lap dances.
    Russell - there is a wonderful place called The Gentlemens Lounge' in the middl of Wilmslow next to the Halifax and behinf the Catholic church........

Leave a comment:

• russell
    replied
    I will come if its not in Manchester, and I don't have to pay for drinks and i get 10 free lap dances.

Leave a comment:

• Spacecadet
    replied
    Originally posted by ChrisPackit View Post
    I'd express some interest if there's a decent turnout.

I might be available

Leave a comment:

• ChrisPackit
    replied
    I'd express some interest if there's a decent turnout.

Surprised EO's not jumped at this one. Any excuse for a pint

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Although now Boddingtons has gone to the wall, Manchester beer will never be the same again.....

Been a while I have have overlooked the last couple, so would be great to catch up if there are any takers for a Friday night between now and Christmas?
    Will you be there?

Leave a comment:

• oracleslave
    replied
    Although now Boddingtons has gone to the wall, Manchester beer will never be the same again.....

Been a while I have have overlooked the last couple, so would be great to catch up if there are any takers for a Friday night between now and Christmas?
    I'd rather teabag a mousetrap.

HTH

Leave a comment:

• Wilmslow
    started a topic Manchester beers....

Manchester beers....

Working...
X