• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Blonde versus Brunette"

Collapse

• GBH123
    replied
    Originally posted by Fortune Green

WHAT A LOVELY ASS

Leave a comment:

• The Master
    replied
    Sometimes you can't beat a good rummage through the undergrowth.

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    Originally posted by wendigo100
    Unfair? Do you have a preference for shaved men?
    Not quite what I meant!

I prefer well-trimmed and tidy.

Leave a comment:

• Swamp Thing
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn
    Which is best?
    For the dirty weekends: Blonde
    For everything else: Brunette

Or I suppose combine the two and find an ash blonde?…

Leave a comment:

• Jakes Daddy
    replied
    Originally posted by ladymuck
    Now I prefer to maintain a tidy well trimmed presence that proves I've passed puberty but doesn't resemble David Bellamy's beard.
    Thats a little open of you (so to speak), but seeing as you are happy to discuss your topiary .....
    Personally I'm not up for the full on bald look - I consider it a bit too peado ....
    Well trimmed is good - I like the 'Beckham' - the short mohawk look. Enough to show that she's of age, not so much that you spend your time hacking through the amazon rain forest

Less is most definately more

Leave a comment:

• Mr Crosby
    replied
    Originally posted by Fleetwood
    There's a lot wrong with an overgrown bush - you get spiders' legs in your teeth.
    Natures natural dental floss.

Leave a comment:

• Fleetwood
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr Crosby
    Nowt wrong with an overgrown bush.
    There's a lot wrong with an overgrown bush - you get spiders' legs in your teeth.

Leave a comment:

• wendigo100
    replied
    Me, a bit unfair now you raise the point!
    Unfair? Do you have a preference for shaved men?

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    Originally posted by wendigo100
    Baldness of whom, you or he?
    Me, a bit unfair now you raise the point!

Leave a comment:

• Mr Crosby
    replied
    Nowt wrong with an overgrown bush.

Leave a comment:

• wendigo100
    replied
    I once had a (very) brief fling with a chap who had a preference for baldness down below. It was a tad unnerving!
    Baldness of whom, you or he?

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    Good god, no! Would you let a 'lady' (using the term loosely, judging by the general taste in wimmin on this board) anywhere near your bits with a razor??

I did humour him for a little while but decided (a) he was very odd, and (b) it was too much upkeep. Now I prefer to maintain a tidy well trimmed presence that proves I've passed puberty but doesn't resemble David Bellamy's beard.

Leave a comment:

• Fleetwood
    replied
    Did he shave you?
    Do tell.

F in "Touching myself" mode

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    I once had a (very) brief fling with a chap who had a preference for baldness down below. It was a tad unnerving!

Leave a comment:

• Joe Black.
    replied
    My mums bald but has a blonde muff. My dad says he'd prefer it the other way round though.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X