• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Traffic in Birmingham's city center tomorrow"

Collapse

• RichardCranium
    replied
    Originally posted by zara_backdog View Post
    You have not drove in Brum as late - they come at you from all directions - just try driving down the Strarford Road
    And you want to try Coventry. Apparently the local driving test centre has the worst record for checking id; they reckon thousands of people are driving round on licences where only a handful of blokes have been sitting the tests. It shows. The Missus & I learned to drive in London and have lived all over rural and urban England and Wales and we've never seen such incompetent (as opposed to lazy or selfish or just plain bad) driving as there is here.

Leave a comment:

• zara_backdog
    replied
    Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
    Still driving on the right like it was for AtW today.

You have not drove in Brum as late - they come at you from all directions - just try driving down the Strarford Road

Leave a comment:

• RichardCranium
    replied
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    Traffic in Birmingham's city center tomorrow
    Still driving on the right like it was for AtW today.

Leave a comment:

• stek
    replied
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    Indeed. I stand corrected.
    ...said the man in the orthopaedic shoes....

Dan, Dan, Dan, Dan, Dan, Dan.......

Dan, Dan, Dan, Dan, Dan, Dan.......

Hasn't heard me...

Dan, Dan, Dan, Dan, Dan.......

There are actually 17 Dan's

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by stek View Post
    Is it not spelt 'centre'? Or are talking Birmingham, AL?
    Indeed. I stand corrected. Centre.

Leave a comment:

• stek
    replied
    Is it not spelt 'centre'? Or are talking Birmingham, AL?

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    started a topic Traffic in Birmingham's city center tomorrow

Traffic in Birmingham's city center tomorrow

Predictions for the benefit of AtW.
    Last edited by Mich the Tester; 9 December 2009, 16:22.

Working...
X