• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Who is buying all the shoes?"

Collapse

• Diver
    replied
    ******* hell!

"NEWS FLASH"

Slingback synapse outbreak on CUK!

Believed to be highly contagious. The disease vector is also believed to be DP recently returned from his holidays.
    Avoid at all costs. wash hands & eyes thoroughly in neat hydrochloric acid after posting in this thread.

This has been a public service announcement

<Shoes are not a Man thing, Sheesh!>

Leave a comment:

• zara_backdog
    replied
    Next time you find a shop that sells shoes in your size - buy more then one pair.

Prehaps that is why I have so many

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
    It's Carling Wotsit. I'm buying shares in Jimmy Choo next time she goes shoe shopping.
    Thats good investment advice there Stu

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Originally posted by SantaClaus View Post
    the answer....my wife
    And me

Leave a comment:

• Peoplesoft bloke
    replied
    Originally posted by SantaClaus View Post
    the answer....my wife
    And/or my ex wife.

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Can I find any in my size that I like?
    That may be because you are a man. Women actually like shopping and will spend more than a nanosecond doing it before giving up on it as a hopeless task. This interest in shopping and clothes is one of the great distinguishing features separating men from women.

Leave a comment:

• LEX200
    replied
    I had the same problem with the trainers i wanted, when they finally had my size, they didnt hve the colour...ended up designing them myself on Nike ID and forking out the extra

Leave a comment:

• DiscoStu
    replied
    It's Carling Wotsit. I'm buying shares in Jimmy Choo next time she goes shoe shopping.

Leave a comment:

• SantaClaus
    replied
    the answer....my wife

Leave a comment:

• FiveTimes
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    That'll be because you are a size 3 1/2

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    started a topic Who is buying all the shoes?

Who is buying all the shoes?

Working...
X